Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone



I am now officially on my holidays and wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It's been a very eventful 2010 and I'm feeling very positive about the next one to come. I'd like to thank everyone for all their support with Twis over the past year. I have met and conversed with many interesting and kind people in the design world and others, esp on twitter and all my family and friends : ).

There is a lot of talented people out there and I've been pleasantly surprised by the open communities that develop on Twitter, businesses that I respect very much and always willing to help out and support each other.


These are a few who have helped me along with great advice FaysStudio www.faysstudio.com  gorgeous work. Thankyou for your features Matt from YorInspired www.yorinspired.com The lovely Card and gift Blog www.cardandgiftblog.blogspot.com Live and Love Magazine for featuring me back in the summer  www.loveyork.org  Jenny from IndieQuarter www.indiequarter.com/blog  And just too many other lovelies to mention! and of course The Princes Trust! thankyou! www.princes-trust.org.uk

I hope the next year to come is fruitful for all of us and that we all keep creating lovely things and being positive, thanks for all your support. Have a lovely break and a magical Merry Christmas!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment